Neighbors interested in participating in planning for the future development of our corner of Norfolk alongside City Council, etc. are invited to attend the Greater Wards Corner Task Force meeting.
Suburban Acres is in need of representation. If you have the time and interest, please attend (details below) and please provide the SACL Executive Committee with a status brief so that we can stay plugged in. Contact Tim Fox if you have any questions. Suburban Acres NEEDs your involvement!
The Greater Wards Corner Task Force Meeting
8:30 a.m. – Thursday, December 8, 2011
Norfolk Fitness and Wellness Center
- Development Activities – Development –Charles Rigney, Acting Director
- East LittleCreek RoadTraffic Plan – Department of Public Works –Alice Kelly, Assistance Director
- Landscape and Irrigation Update –RecreationParksand Open Space – Shawn Krawetzki, Landscape Architect III
- City Departments: Written reports for the following topics were provided:
- NPD Crime Statistics
- Department of Development Update
- Department of Utilities Update
- Community Reports
- New Business
The next task force meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. at the Norfolk Fitness andWellnessCenter.