~ 2009 ~
The evenings are growing cool, and the colors of the leaves are just beginning to break. The feeling of change is in the air, and with it comes another opportunity for us to get together and enjoy our neighbors and community.
Come join in the fun at the 2nd Annual…
Neighborhood Family Harvest Celebration!
Fun for the whole family!
Saturday, 24 October @ 5:30 – 7:30 PM
at the Better Business Bureau building
(behind Tinee Giant) ~ 586 Virginian Drive
- Chili Cook Off: Do you have a prize winning recipe? Let the neighborhood be the judge…Bring a crock-pot of your prize winning family recipe ~ mmm….
- Pumpkin carving contest: Bring your already carved pumpkin to win an award for most original & scariest Jack-O-Lantern
- Mini pumpkin decorating: Children will be provided mini pumpkins/ gourds and accessories to decorate and take home
- Refreshments: provided by your Civic League
- Costumes: encouraged!
- Memories: provided by you!
Call Susan Boice for information or to volunteer to help at the event: 531-0487
The Fall Harvest Fest was a great time! Thanks to everyone who helped out to make this event happen and run smoothly.
Sorry about the confusion for the chili judging…I really “nuked” out that one! Ha ha ha! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!